Silas is now just over 9 months old! Where did the time go? My sweet baby boy is now a crawling, pulling-up, and cruising machine. He has to keep up with his siblings. He has not had his 9 month check up yet, because both of the boys are going to go together next week for a combined well-check appt. I can tell you that he must be pushing 20lbs at least. Now that he has experienced table food, eating is hands down his favorite activity. He was able to sit happily in a restaurant recently for at least an hour, and was continuously eating :) He is definitely my best eater. I think it must be a male thing, because Sam has always been a good eater too. My girls are picky picky.
I can't wait to see how Silas continues to develop. Although I have to watch him carefully every moment he is not sleeping, it is a fun time developmentally. He is starting to babble more, and it is exciting to guess what he may be trying to say. He adores his older brother and sisters. It is so sweet to watch him play with Sam especially. I hope they will continue to have a good relationship as they grow older together. My sweet baby boy is growing up so, so quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment